Health and Safety
ACP Training & Development takes its responsibility for the health and well being of its employees, Associates and clients seriously. Our general policy is in accord with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- We aim to prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health by managing the health and safety risks in the workplace.
- We provide clear instructions and information to ensure Associates comply with Health and Safety instructions at all venues where training take place. Regular risk assessments are carried out on site using the H&S checklist issued.
- We engage and consult with office workers on day-to-day health and safety conditions.
- We implement emergency procedures - evacuation in case of fire or other significant incident.
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions, provide and maintain plant, equipment and machinery, and ensure safe storage and use of substances.