Equal Opportunities Policy
ACP Training & Development is committed to placing equality, diversity and fairness at the heart of our values, policies and everyday practices of our employees and Associates. We place great value on the benefits of having a diverse workforce. We recognise that it is essential to provide equal opportunities to all persons without discrimination. Our policies set out our position on equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment and promotion, giving guidance and encouragement to employees and Associates at all levels to act fairly and prevent discrimination on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, part-time and fixed term contract status, age, sexual orientation or religion.
- It is the company's policy to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable. The organisation is committed not only to its legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.
- Employees will have access to appropriate training regardless of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion.
- We emphasise that discrimination is unacceptable conduct which may lead to disciplinary action and/or termination of contract. Any complaints of discrimination will be fully investigated.
- We are committed to creating and maintaining working environments that are free from bullying and harassment, where everyone treats each other with dignity and respect, so people are able to achieve of their best.
- We will not tolerate intimidation, victimisation or unfair discrimination against any employee or Associate who works on the company's behalf.